– Frequency: 2.4GHz
– Required Radio: 4CH
– Flight time: 6-8 min
– Charging time: 60min
– Control distance: about 100m
– HD camera: 2 Megapixels
– Video/photo shoot: 1080P/ 720P
– Function: Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Backward, Left/Right Sideward Flying, Hover, 360 Eversion, Video Recording, Photographing, Cruise Control, Headless Mode, Default Settings Reset
– Battery:1 x rechargeable 3.7V 650mAh Li-polymer battery
– Transmitter battery: 4 x 1.5V AA battery (NOT included)
– Dimensions: 400 x 325 x 80 mm
– Weight: 130g
– a. Best select a wild open and non-crowed area for flying.
– b. Do not fly in windy days to make sure best performance.
– c. Wait 30min after flying before charging battery.
– 1 x Quadcopter
– 1 x LCD Screen Transmitter
– 1 x HD Camera
– 1 x 4GB SD Card
– 1 x Card Reader
-1 x 650mAh Li-polymer Battery
– 4 x Blade
– 4 x Protective Frame
– 1 x Screwdriver
– 1 x USB Cable
– 1 x User Manual
- STABLE and ONE BUTTON FLIP ACTION: Built with Φ8 820 engine and 650mAh battery for exceptional stability, resistance to wind, and acceleration. Single button click to trigger a 360° flip action, show case your moves – no experience necessary.
- CRUISE CONTROL AND HEADLESS MODE: In Cruise Control, the quadcopter will remember its last path for 40 seconds and is able to fly the same route again. In headless mode, the quadcopter will move in the direction of the joystick regardless of rotation, as long as you stay in the same position when you activate headless mode – perfect for beginners.
- BUTTONS FOR VARIOUS CONTROLS: Light flashing, Video/Photo, Accelerate, Move in all directions and side ways, Cruise Control, Headless mode, 360° flip, all easily controlled from one controller and displayed in LCD
- HI-RESOLUTION CAMERA: 2.0 MegaPixels, support 1080p/720p video and photo. Comes with 4GB SD card.
- COMPETE WITH FRIENDS FOR EXTRA FUN: F2C Aviax uses two-way binding between the quadcopter and the controller so multiple F2C Aviaxs can fly in the same field without any interference.