The DJI Inspire 1 Pro combines the power of a large, low-noise Micro Four-Thirds sensor and the convenience of the ready-to-fly Inspire quadcopter platform in one flexible package. The included 3-axis stabilized Zenmuse X5 camera records 4k video at 30 fps in h.264 format. For uncompressed raw video, the Inspire 1 Pro can also be purchased as a separate bundle with the Zenmuse X5R, which includes a 512-GB SSD for recording the 1.7 Gbp raw video stream. On both the X5 and X5R, still photos up to 16MP can be saved as a .JPG or in the lossless Adobe .DNG raw format. The X5 has a standard MFT mount compatible with a range of MFT prime lenses and includes the new DJI 15mm f/1.7 aspherical prime lens. Control of both focus and aperture is quick and convenient using the free DJI Go app, available for iOS and Android. Also included in this package are an intelligent TB47 flight battery, the DJI Inspire 1 controller, a 100-W charger that is compatible with both the controller and the flight battery, a 16-GB micro SD card, and a semi-hard case to carry and protect the drone and accessories.
- Integrated X5 camera features 3-axis stabilization and records 4k video in h.264 and 16MP stills in both .JPG and .DNG raw
- Included 15mm f/1.7 lens features remote aperture and focus control and can be exchanged for select MFT lenses, available separately
- Controller features integrated light bridge for live 720p streaming of video and still images to your phone or tablet
- Advanced flight modes including Waypoints and Point of Interest make capturing professional images easy and consistent
- All the features from the Inspire 1 including indoor positioning and retractable landing gear arms are retained